Ultrax Labs Hair Plush
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush contains caffeine and other ingredients such as Niacinamide and biotin, which purports to help in hair loss reduction and hair growth.
Fragrant and texture is not sticky. Cooling to the scalp.
No specific instructions on the amount to be applied so you won’t know if you are applying too much or too little.
Although we noted slight reduction in hair loss after using the serum for about three months, there’s no significant results seen on hair growth.
Based on rave reviews that we read about Ultrax Labs Hair Plush in Amazon, my husband and I decided to get more of this serum that seem to make a positive difference to many who have tried it.
We were persuaded by the reviews and bought not one but six bottles of the product for a couple of reasons :
- As the product is created for both men and women, we figured both of us can use it.
- It just makes sense to order more to save on shipping. (We had one bottle each from our first order and were prepared that in order to see results, we need to try at least two bottles of the serum)
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush
No reviews that I came across discussed the ingredients of the Ultrax Labs Hair Plush.
However, upon receiving our shipment, I noted that some of the main ingredients include :
- Caffeine – Like the Ultrax Labs Hair Surge shampoo and Ultrax Labs Hair Solace Conditioner, this serum contains caffeine, the incorporation of which is to extend the hair follicles’ lifespan and promote healthy hair.
- Niacinamide – This is Vitamin B3 that sometimes said to be a ‘must have’ ingredient in skin and hair products. It helps to circulate blood circulation, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles that lead to may lead to reduction in hair loss and stimulation of hair growth.
- Biotin – This vitamin B7 is crucial in the maintenance of skin, hair, nervous system and even liver as it helps the body to convert food into energy.
The rave reviews really motivated us … which was partly why we ordered six bottles.
Texture and Application
Unlike Nanogen Hair serum that takes the form of a solution, the Ultrax Labs Hair Plush is more gel-like in appearance.
Due this texture, it’s not as easy to squirt directly onto your scalp. You have to squeeze some onto your finger tips before applying it on your scalp.
There is no instruction on the appropriate amount to be applied, except that the bottle says to use a ‘generous’ amount (whatever that means).
Anyway, we always squeeze about 1 cm (in diameter) of the serum before applying it on our scalp and use it just once a day. It doesn’t matter which part of the day you use it except that you must NOT rinse it off after use.
Another point I would like to add is that as this product is a clear ‘gel’, it is difficult to see if you are running out of it against a clear container. There were times we tried to press the serum out of bottle, only to realize we were reaching the bottom of the bottle!
Ultrax Labs Hair Plush – Our Take
Hubby and I diligently used the serum for about three months.
Honestly, we noted that there was some reduction in hair loss but couldn’t verify that there’s hair growth (in terms of growth in new fine hair).
We felt that three months was enough in giving the product a chance to make a difference in the management of our hair loss issues.
However, as we couldn’t see any significant outcome in comparison of the results we get with Nanogen Hair Serum, we decided to stop using it.
Our trial of the Ultrax Labs Hair Plush clearly indicates that in using ANY anti-hair loss product, one size does not fit all.
The best approach really is to try the product yourself – for at least a couple of months before you decide if it’s really for you. Of course, if the product results in drastic, undesirable outcome, I don’t see why you should continue using it.
In managing hair loss issues, my take is you need to ‘preserve’ what you still have first before working on getting more hair to grow.